Thursday, November 1, 2007

Country Music News, Gossip and Commentary: Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

Check out Carrie Underwood online in these exclusive AOL Sessions. These live video performances are free. "Wasted" is awesome!

Carrie Q & A Interview

Q. What is the main difference between 'Carnival Ride' and your first album?

A. I got to write a little bit more on this one. And we got more time to make it really fantastic. I've really gotten the opportunity to get excited about this one. It was great, because I was there for every step, so I think it's definitely more me!

For the rest of the interview, click here.

Carrie Underwood has a fabulous fan club. You can join for $24.95 plus S&H. Benefits include a members only t-shirt, sticker and photo; a welcome letter and membership card; meet and greet opportunities; and exclusive online content. Click here for information.