Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gunpowder & Lead: Miranda Lambert

Miranda Lambert fights back!

Gunpowder and Lead is an angry anthem. It ranks at the top along side the Dixie Chicks' Independence Day.

After being smacked around and shaken like a rag doll, she's gonna get a little crazy.

His fist is big but my gun's bigger
He'll find out when I pull the trigger
I'm goin' home, gonna load my shotgun

Wait by the door and light a cigarette
He wants a fight well now he's got one
And he ain't seen me crazy yet
Slapped my face and he shook me like a rag doll
Don't that sound like a real man
I'm gonna show him what a little girl's made of
Gun powder and lead

Even if you're not mad at your boyfriend, this song is infectious. You can't help buy sing along.

Miranda's voice is pure and true, and that wall of country sound behind her is awesome.

Check out this single and a few more from her Crazy Ex-girlfriend CD online at her website at www.mirandalambert.com.

Join the Ran Fan Club for only $20. You get:
  • Official Ran Fans T-Shirt (optional)
  • 8” x 10” photo
  • Official Ran Fan membership card
  • 7 1⁄2” x 4” bumper sticker
  • Welcome Letter, Fun Facts, Bio
  • Koozie
  • Meet & greet opportunities
  • Presale tickets
  • Fan club party
  • Exclusive online content

For more information about this and other fan clubs, buy the Black Book Guide to Official Country Music Fan Clubs: The Top 100, available at www.blackbookpress.com