Monday, May 12, 2008

Like Johnny & June is Heidi Newfield's New Hit

Heidi Newfield has a great big hit with her new song "Like Johnny & June."

I heard it on the radio on Saturday for the first time. Even though I had arrived at my destination (the grocery store) I stayed in the car to listen to the entire song. Awesome!

Great melody. Great lyrics. Her voice aches as she sings. Made me a believer. Yes, I want a love like Johnny & June!

You can hear the song online at http://www.heidinewfield.com/.

Do yourself a favor and go to the website right now and listen to "Like Johnny & June." I guarantee you'll listen again and again to this great big old hit in the making.

Good job, Heidi. A well deserved hit for the artist who went solo in 2007 after years with Trick Pony.

Call your radio station and ask to hear "Like Johnny and June." Buy the record. Go to Heidi's website and take a listen. This is the first big hit of the summer. You read it here first at the Country Music Fan Club blog!

Heidi doesn't have an official fab club yet, but we are predicting it won't be long until she makes the Black Book Guide to Official Country Music Fan Clubs: The Top 100. Until then, check out her website for a bio, news and, of course, "Like Johnny & June."

Click here to listen to the song and commentary on her myspace page.